The Roots of the Science of Mind taught by Rev. Dr. David Alexander, is a transformational course and a fascinating journey through the minds of New Thought luminaries who greatly influenced Ernest Holmes, the founder of Religious Science. Truth lives on through the works of the authors and spiritual pioneers that we study: Ralph Waldo Emerson, Judge Thomas Troward, and Emma Curtis Hopkins.
You will deepen your understanding of the philosophical foundation of Religious Science and other New Thought teachings, and be inspired by the power of the written word. Of equal importance, we will focus on how these powerful teachings can be applied today… in the laboratory of our lives.
Note: the course Foundations is a required prerequisite.
- The Science of Mind – Ernest Holmes
- Emerson’s Essays – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Edinburgh Lectures on Mental Science – Thomas Troward
- Scientific Christian Mental Practice – Emma Curtis Hopkins
Dates and Time
- Tuesdays, April 2nd – June 4th, 2019 (10-week Course)
- from 6:00 – 9:00 pm
- Tuition: $240
Classes do fill up. To reserve your spot, you need to make payment to hold your place.
To pay by credit card: https://newthoughtcsl.breezechms.com/form/3f4abd661613163612
Alternatively, you can pay by check or cash after both services on the following days:
March 17th, 24th & 31st
Are available on basis of need (Scholarship Applications are due by 1:00pm on March 31st)
- If you have any questions, click to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org