How does a facilitator submit a proposal?
Proposals may be submitted electronically any time throughout the year. Proposals are reviewed and
filed according to the following categories:
- Science of Mind Principles
- Social Change & Activism
- Healing out in the World
Workshops will be reviewed as they relate to planned CSL classes, events, activities, and guest speakers. You will be contacted to confirm receipt of your proposal.
To submit your proposal:
- Click here and Download this form
- Save the form with the name LastNameWSProposal.pdf.
- Open the saved document, complete the fill fields, and save.
- Email the document as an attachment to workshops@NewThoughtCSL.org
Contact Workshop Administration with questions at: workshops@NewThoughtCSL.org