Ready to Become a Member of NTCSL?
Membership is an offering, a journey and a choice. Becoming a member will give you the opportunity to:
- Deepen your understanding of spiritual principles
- Be supported by others on a similar spiritual path
- Benefit from the power that is found in commitment.
Most of all, membership is about a relationship between you and the community.
Our aim is for you to become more authentically, spiritually, and purposefully YOU!
In order to become a member you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Attend a membership orientation
- Sign a commitment form
The responsibilities of membership include:
- Regular attendance at services and programs
- Commitment to be of service to the NTCSL community
- Attendance at community meetings
- Becoming part of the Sustaining Giving Circle
- Be an informed congregant in order to effectively contribute to the life of the church and take part in the decision-making necessary to maintain a viable ministry
- Commit to an ongoing practice and personal growth
- Uphold the core beliefs of the church and endeavor to practice them in daily life
Rev. Shannon O’Hurley will hold a New Member Orientation on Sunday May 16, 2021
from 1:00-2:30 pm PDT, via Zoom.
Have you been wondering how to take the next step in your Spiritual Journey? Perhaps becoming a member and making a deeper commitment to New Thought Center for Spiritual Living might be your answer.
You are invited to join this session and discover your opportunities. You will learn more about The Center, the programs and people involved, and about Rev. Shannon’s vision for the future.
Please fill out this registration form, so that a link to the Zoom meeting can be emailed to you.