“I am committed to the radical liberation of humanity through a universal spiritual awakening that calls upon our moral imagination and personal development.”
What is New Thought Center for Spiritual Living?
- We are spiritual, not religious
- We are an inclusive and welcoming community
- We are serious about spiritual practice, playful about everything else
- We are a place for all ages
- We are committed to personal growth
- We are compelled by a vision of a world that works for all
A Place For You
Your spiritual adventure starts now.
We are surrounded by an infinite intelligence that responds to us and it means that our nature is to grow,...
with Shelly Walker, RScP
The Law of Transcendence lies at the very core of who superheroes really are, who we truly are. The ability...
“Whoever you are, be proud. You are a Divine Idea in the Mind of God.”
You’ve been created with gifts and passions to use
Become a Volunteer
Explore ways you can Connect, Grow, Serve & Give
Stay Up to Date with our New Blog
Remembering 9-11 I remember the day well, like the baby boomer generation before me recalling their memories of where they...
As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise you’ll miss most of life. -Buddha Hello beloveds,...
This weekend we welcome the powerful Anita Ross of Sacramento, founder of Women for Equality to NTCSL. Anita will...