“I am committed to the radical liberation of humanity through a universal spiritual awakening that calls upon our moral imagination and personal development.”
What is New Thought Center for Spiritual Living?
- We are spiritual, not religious
- We are an inclusive and welcoming community
- We are serious about spiritual practice, playful about everything else
- We are a place for all ages
- We are committed to personal growth
- We are compelled by a vision of a world that works for all
A Place For You
Your spiritual adventure starts now.
“Whoever you are, be proud. You are a Divine Idea in the Mind of God.”
You’ve been created with gifts and passions to use
Become a Volunteer
Explore ways you can Connect, Grow, Serve & Give
Stay Up to Date with our New Blog
Rev D introducing this years Harvest Dinner special guest, Bishop Joseph Tolton, Global Outreach Bishop of The Fellowship of Affirming...
What soap is to the body, so tears are to the soul” – Jewish Proverb We are living in curious...
Remembering 9-11 I remember the day well, like the baby boomer generation before me recalling their memories of where they...