Rev. Shannon O’Hurley serves as the Senior Minister of New Thought Center. She holds a masters degree in Consciousness Studies...
Beloved Community, It’s Time to Safely Gather!
You are invited to Sunday evening gatherings, outdoor get-togethers on May 16 and May 23, from 6:30-7:30 pm, at the Center. Also, beginning on Sunday May 30, our Sunday services at 11:00 AM PDT will be live, in-person, outside in the back parking lot. Reservations are required for each event, so click on the link below and select the date you wish to attend.
We will observe all Oregon Covid protocols, with reduced seating, required masks, and 6′ distancing between households/pods.
We will be gathering outside, in our back parking lot behind the house/parsonage, with chairs and gazebo-style tents set up to ensure your comfort.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Covid Protocols: Everyone must wear masks including children; observe physical distancing of at least 6′ between people not from your household/group.
- Please Refrain from Hugging Others: not all attendees have been vaccinated. Greet others with a namaste bow.
- Parking Etiquette: Please respect our neighbors’ property; do not block any driveways.
- Drop-off area-Special needs: will be the driveway into the back parking lot on 10th St, between the parsonage/house and the Center.
- Parking-Special needs: will be on 10th St in the gravel area. Please pull forward all the way. No parking in front of the house/parsonage.
- Parking for All Others: parking lot by classrooms and along C Avenue. Walk through the Courtyard to the open back gate to enter the rear parking lot.
- Chairs: Please do not move or change the seating arrangement. Much thought has gone into the placement for the safety of all.
- Restrooms: will be in the Fireside Room. Signs will indicate one way entrance and one way exit. If waiting, observe 6’ distance. For ADA bathroom access, please see a greeter.
WEEKLY VIRTUAL PRACTICES
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
Click on the title to register, or for more information.
Harvest of Love 2021
HARVEST OF LOVE is our sustaining pledge program which enables you to make a regular, ongoing financial commitment to New Thought Center for Spiritual Living. In so doing, you help ensure the sustainability of NTCSL’s daily operations, ministry, staff, volunteers, classes, etc.
To share this page on social media: